Cartoon: Watch your step

Even a simple walk in the park now opens up risks to dangerous situations for humans and animals alike. In San Jose, six dogs were rushed to the hospital after accidentally ingesting meth found on park grounds or while on a walk over the past couple of months. Veterinarians noticed the dogs acting anxious, aggravated, excited, or having a seizure after eating the drug, stating that the effects could be fatal. This situation displays the importance of monitoring one’s surroundings, as it could prevent one from grave dangers. Glydelle Espano